Leadership Training- Strategies for Outstanding Executive leadership (With Live Simulation)
Leadership Training- Strategies for Outstanding Executive leadership will Deepen your self-awareness with effective leadership techniques & related skills. Wondering about your organization’s future? It’s vital to be well-equipped to optimize your company’s performance-as well as your own career-with effective leadership training and competencies. To exhibit real competencies in leadership, you must be a visionary, a trailblazer, a strategist, a communicator, a coach, a diplomat, and a politician. The world’s most successful leaders are able to focus on the big picture and uphold high standards while wearing many hats.
This intensive two-day effective leadership training program combines proven-in-action techniques with peer interaction and insights from the latest research to help you master the competencies of effective and efficient leadership.
This course combines instructor-led training with in-class pre- and post-training assessments, tune-up courses, and other resources to maximize your training goals. Combining proven instructor-led training and powerful in-class technology, this blended learning provides a compelling and more comprehensive experience for you-producing a greater return on investment for you and your employer.
With this leadership training, you will expedite the development of your leadership skills.
What You’ll Learn and gain from this training
- Build competent leadership style that creates trust, sets a clear vision, and guides your entire team toward greater performance and profit
- Gain insights into the key outstanding executive leadership skills and techniques you need to create a winning strategy
- Learn what real coaching consists of and how to build an extraordinary team that works together to deliver results
- Develop heightened emotional intelligence for greater professional achievement and satisfaction
- Characteristics of effective leadership and the most common saboteur
- Develop an effective leadership style that adapts to the person and situation
- Improve performance through empowerment and effective delegation
- Clearly communicate mission, vision, and value statements
- Build a cohesive unit that performs well in all situations
- Apply executive leadership training to continue your growth as a leader through a self-development plan
Who Needs to Attend
- Mid-level managers or executives who lead others with managerial responsibility
- Executives who require strong decision-making skills and the ability to lead and motivate others
Leadership Fundamentals and Issues All New Managers Face
- Crucial differences between being the leader and “being the boss”
- The challenges facing leadership today
- How to acquire a supervisor’s mind-set and image
- The emotional requirements of being a supervisor: Have you got what it takes?
- Can you be friendly with your staff and still maintain respect and compliance?
- Tips for avoiding the problems that come from supervising friends and former coworkers
- Most common mistakes new supervisors make and how to avoid them
Developing Your Personal Leadership Strengths
- How to build on the leadership strengths you’ve identified and shore up your weaknesses
- Why your “people skills” will be the No. 1 driver of your success as a leader
- Understanding how your leadership style can work for or against your employees
- Adopting the “success habits” that effective leaders swear by
- “How-to’s” for establishing your credibility as a leader — fast!
- The 7 classic principles of influence … and how and when to use them to your advantage
- What are the keys to results? Focusing your efforts on that which makes the greatest impact
Building a Highly Motivated, High-Performance Team
- Recognizing the crucial role you play in driving your team’s effectiveness
- Keys to making every team member feel valued and important
- Building relationships that enhance cooperation among team members
- How to ignite enthusiasm and gain buy-in for accomplishing goals
- Understanding the basic things that motivate today’s workers: You may be surprised
- Creative ideas for keeping your team motivated even if you don’t have an extra dime in the budget
- Proven morale-boosters for employees nearing burnout
The Mechanics of the Manager’s Job
- Proven tips for recruiting top-notch employees
- Do’s and don’ts for effective interviewing
- How to help new employees hit the ground running and succeed on the job
- Techniques for addressing poor performance so that positive change results
- Strategies for curbing absenteeism, tardiness and rule-breaking
- When firing seems imminent: Key legal considerations you must understand
Communication Techniques Every Manager Should Know
- Why developing your communication skills is essential to management success
- Your role in keeping lines of communication open at all times
- Words and phrases that can destroy your credibility and authority — and what to say instead
- The secret to giving crystal clear directions that are understood the first time
- Active listening techniques that ensure you’ll hear what’s really being said
- Pointers for speaking more powerfully and confidently in meetings
How to Turn Around Difficult Employees and Eliminate Problem Behaviors
- Tips for turning chronic complainers into satisfied employees
- Tools for combating a variety of attitude problems
- The best approach for dealing with argumentative and combative people
- What’s your role in settling disagreements between employees?
- “How-to’s” for a professional, productive employee confrontation
- Proven techniques for appearing calm and in control when you’re feeling anything but
Managing Your Time, Priorities and Projects
- Tips for saving tons of time using e-mail, voice mail and fax
- Prioritizing techniques that save the day when everything on your desk is “urgent”
- Increase your “Management Quotient” and watch difficult tasks disappear
- Why failing to delegate is a big, big mistake for managers
- A super time- and effort-saver: Learn how to say “no” in a professional manner
- Guidelines for tracking projects so nothing falls through the cracks
The Leader’s Role in Making Change Happen
- Understanding why people often instinctively resist change
- Top reasons why organizational change often fails
- Important considerations to address before introducing any change
- The keys to overcoming employee resistance to change
- How to project confidence that inspires your people during change or transition
- What you must do as a leader when your people flatly refuse to embrace critical changes
Career Mapping: Preparing Yourself for the Next Level
- Fine-tuning your skills: Why continuous learning is crucial to your ongoing success
- What’s most important to you? Incorporating core beliefs into your career path
- Traits upper management looks for when deciding who to promote
- Tips for “tooting your own horn” so your accomplishments are recognized
- Understanding how to “play the game” when you need to
OUR TRAINING METHODOLOGY AND STRUCTURE
- Lectures- 10%
- Discussions- 10%
- Individual and group exercises -10%
- Case studies-10%
- Pre-course Assessment-10%
- Post-Course Assessment-10%
- Intellectual debates-10%
- Educational competitions-10%
- Professional video and audio presentations -10%
Our Training Management format
These skills are heavy on reality and light on theory. Our Training Management experts will introduce the concepts clearly, and then focus on real-world skills that connect the big picture to the management of your properties. Our consulting and Training Management techniques are updated regularly and our experts are active in the industry so providing you with knowledge is fresh and relevant.
Our services consists of concise briefings on best practice, backed up by interactive learning activities like workshops, role-plays, case study analysis, coaching, brainstorms and structured group discussions.
These techniques are interesting, intellectually stimulating and delivered in a relaxed and professional style.
All Pinnacle Remoik Training experts are hands-on communication professionals with years of experience. We don’t employ academic teachers – we insist on good-humored enthusiasts who will inspire your creativity.
These techniques are delivered in an on the site delivery format and classroom-style. You will get personal attention for the issues that matter to you. It’s also a way of resolving Management real life technical matters at chance for our clients thus, to network and share experience.
Book here to register for this course or similar course