|About Us: We are Remoik Nigeria Limited, a Total Human Capital Training and consulting Company that has been managing prime technical and Management operations and High profile administrative services.
Remoik was created for the singular purpose of providing functional services to clients in various sectors of the economy such as; Sales Distribution, Manufacturing, Business Development and Marketing, Procurement, Customer Management and Service sector e.t.c.
Our Vision: To be the most effective and efficient Human Capital Training and Consulting Service Provider in the World.
Our Mission: Our mission is to ensure that our entire client’s operations are Managed with utmost cost effective and efficient manner in all honesty and integrity. Thus, providing value for money and delivering world class standard services without compromising quality.
Today’s Management operatives need to develop a wider business perspective in order to progress their organization. The need to be more strategically aware in order to manage both the “Big Picture” and the day-to-day demands of their department/business functions.
Our courses provide delegates with basic strategic Management principles, skills and tools. It is intended for beginners, middle and top management members of staff and key officers who require enhanced skills using these principles.
At the end of our training courses participants should be able to;
· Create a strategic roadmap for converting vision into value
· Develop a practical strategy in live, dynamic situations
· Understanding how to formulate and implement effective and efficient Management strategies
· Immensely contribute to the corporate goal in increasing productivity by at least and initial 15%. Thus, cutting down cost by an additional 15%
LEAD CONSULTANT PROFILE
Akinjide Oluremi Ajewole, a seasoned Technical and Management professional who graduated from University of Ibadan, Nigeria and obtained an honorary Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial and Production Engineering. He started his career with a reputable service company called Emjay Nigeria, as a service coordinating Supervisor in 1998.
In 2007 he joined a Facility Management company called Facilicare Services Limited as the Business Manager. In Facilicare Services Limited he managed Facility Management Business projects and services belonging to the following blue chip organizations and clients;
· Guarantee Trust Homes and Loans
· Sterling Bank Plc
· Intercontinental Homes and Loans
· Union Homes
· NIPCO plc
In 2009 Akinjide joined JCCC Limited as the Development Manager, where he served in several capacities and areas of related expertise such as ; Supply Chain Management, Quality Control and Quality Assurance Management, Business Management, Health and Safety Management, Project Management, Procurement and Contracts, Internal and External Customer Management.
He is a seasoned Human Capital development and Management professional and business process developer.
In JCCC Limited he handled multi-billion Naira Projects with regards to Management perspective in collaboration with Lagos State Government under the governance of His Excellency, Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola (S.A.N).
In 2011 he became the Managing Consultant to Axel Engineering Associate and has worked with top clients such as; General Electric, Shell Nigeria, Schlumberger, Kenya Airways and several others.
He is currently the Chief Consultant to Remoik Nigeria Limited.
He is a council Member of International Facility Management Association (United States of America), a member of Project Management Institute, Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (United Kingdom) and Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management of Nigeria.
Akinjide Oluremi Ajewole is a Certified International Customer Service and Relationship Consultant. He also has a proficiency Certificate in Business Management with Nigerian Institute of Management. He is happily married with children.
Some other areas of expertise also includes;
- Managing sales team for effective results
- Aggressive Market Penetration
- Advanced selling skills
- Relationship Management and Marketing skills
- Managing Distribution channels Effectively
- Customer Care Essentials
- Front Office & Customer Relations
- Valued-Added Marketing
- Managing People for strategic Advantage
- Attention-Grabbing Presentation and Public Speaking skills
- Training Managers to Train-Classroom Training delivery skills
- Influencing skills
- Strategic corporate integration of all department for effective goal achievement
- Skills for delivering high impact results in the organization
- Technical Reporting Skills
- Pre-retirement course-Managing a new beginning
- Problem solving & Decision Making Techniques
- How to Find and Win New Business
- Effective Management of Time
- Basic Management Process (Young Managers development program)
- Strategic Energy Management to increase corporate profitability by 15% annually
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANIZATION INCLUDES
- Increase in market share
- Increase in profit year-in-year-out
- Increase in your training portfolio as a new service product to existing and new clients
- Provision of effective and efficient Management consulting service.
- Increase in customer satisfaction
- Excellent turnover in company profit
- Accurate understanding of best practice in the sector
SOME OF OUR CURRENT CLIENTS INCLUDES;
- Export Radet (The Swedish Government in Nigeria)
- National Insurance Commission
- Union Homes and Loans(Owned by Union Bank)
- Intercontinental Homes and Loans (Owned by former Intercontinental Bank Plc)
- PZ Cussons
- OandO Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- C & I Leasing Plc
- Kresta Laurel Limited
- Delta Afrik Limited
- CBC Emea
- ICAN (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria)
- Kimberly Ryan
- Oak Interlink Limited
- Day Star Christian Center
- Zenith Bank Plc
About our courses and what to expect
These courses are highly practical, vocational, “how-to” programs based around real-world tools, checklists and processes that will be immediately useful to you back in your day job.
You will not have to sit through long lectures or presentations – these courses uses active learning to help you internalize the topics and apply it in the real world.
These courses comprise modules each covering a set of key concepts and skills.
Within each module, best practice and key concepts are covered off in a concise briefing, followed by stimulating learning activities like workshops, discussions, case studies and role-play exercises.
Looking for more? You can also take these courses as part of your multi-day programs:
These courses are heavy on reality and light on theory. Your trainers will introduce the concepts clearly, then focus on real-world skills that connect the big picture to your job. Courses are updated regularly and trainers are active in the industry so your knowledge will be fresh and relevant.
Trainings consists of concise briefings on best practice, backed up by interactive learning activities like workshops, role-plays, case study analysis, coaching, brainstorms and structured group discussions. You will not sit passively through long lectures.
These courses are interesting, intellectually stimulating and delivered in a relaxed and professional style.
All Pinnacle trainers are hands-on communication professionals with years of experience. We don’t employ academic teachers – we insist on good-humored enthusiasts who will inspire your creativity.
These courses are delivered in an executive boardroom format, not classroom-style, and in a small group no larger than eight people. You will get personal attention for the issues that matter to you. It’s also a great chance to network and share experience.